Friday, February 27, 2009

dream boys

I walked into the Last Drop Cafe (a "hip" coffee shop on the outskirts of Philadelphia's Gayborhood) around 5:20 PM. I went up to get an avacado sandwich from the barista while waiting to pay I asked him
"Say...you haven't happen to seen two skinny fags walk in here..one"
Before I got a chance to finish my question as I was about to describe the said skinny fags, he cuts me off and promptly says
"Pshh...I've seen about 50 today!"
His surly attitude and prompt reply showed aggresion. It made me hot. That mixed with his over-sized glasses, then listening him hit on some poor girl as I eve's dropped while eating my avacado sandwich (which was delicious as the boy who sold it to me).
Basically I just really wanted to sit on his face. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.
xo Alex CumRag

No comments:

Post a Comment