Sunday, June 21, 2009

OK, Is this like a noxima commercial or what?!

So last night. Fingerbanger's Weedceanera was a huge success.
My next statement is going to be pretty fucking gay, but lets be real, You are what you eat. ( and that's cock )

Myself and one of the other Cum-rag boys were cruising on the dance floor. Sweaty bodies on top of each other, people drunk and stoned out of their minds everywhere. We both took a huge hit of poppers, closed our eyes.. and Madonna's "Like a Prayer" came on. As we dipped down, hands in the air feeling the music, it hit me and I had a bit of an epiphany. I felt like I was in the middle of a punk rock episode of Queer As Folk.

Not to sound cocky ( well what ever, I'm going to be ) but this city of Brotherly Faggoty Love, fucking needs us. We're doing something Philadelphia has lacked for years. We're going to be huge one day.

Watch out Philthy.
Here we cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment